Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Watch Backs---My new Bezel



What the HELL would you do with these watch backs?

They make the perfect bezel. They come in all shapes and sizes. I LOVE them. In the first picture, I have reduced photos to fit and then framed the bezel with beads and filled with resin. They make great pendants, magnets and embellishments.

In this picture, I added polymer clay faces and then filled the crevices with itty bitty beads. I sold a lot of these pendants at the craft shows over the holidays. The one in the center is surrounded by a zipper!


Now of course I have watch backs, watch parts and more available in my Etsy shop-the Altered Black Sheep. If you don't see what you are looking for, let me know. I'm a collector and hoarder of supplies. LOL

So, tell me what the hell would you do with them. Email me some pics to marysmadness2004@yahoo.com . I share, you share....it's a win, win situation.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I wrote about you this morning at Go Make Something.

:)

Anonymous said...

I like the pics and these lil faces in the watch backs pretty cool!!