Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Natures Droppings

So, "What the hell" would you do with pine cones, acorns and potpourri?







I was green before green was green. But I was green for lack of green. No cash. So, I would use found objects and what I like to call, "Natures Droppings".


If you have a pine tree or acorn tree, you know there is an endless supply of these droppings. And have you really looked at a bag of potpourri? I love the many uses I can find for these freebies.


So, "What the hell" would you do with these?

5 comments:

Carolyn B said...

I give them all to my sister who claims she will be making artsy wreathes with them! :D

Anonymous said...

burgundy belle here. I honestly can't think of anything. The faces on the wood are intriging. I picked up a sack of small driftwood pieces at a thrift shop last week and paperclay faces could work if there was a theme. You might have stumped us.

KAWSaidTheKrowStudio said...

I would use them in bowls or jars as a natural filler. I love pinecones and acorns!

Mary's Madness said...

I love natures droppings! I'm at the beach this week on vacation. I'm not finding many shells, shark teeth or pinchers, but I have found lots of dried up jelly fish and other odd goodies. I'll play show and tell when I get home!

I got the palm tree bark in Florida on a previous visit. I would love to see what Burgundy Belle does with her driftwood and faces!

Cheryl said...

Ahhh... Memories of girl scout campouts...
Of course we always seemed to be making things with those little packs of life savers too.